Best non English movies ?

I was going through some of the movie blogs ,I was surfing Eddie on Film which is an interesting work on movies from reviews to articles.There was listing for Nominees of Non English movies ,I was able to find some of my favourite movies from Cinema Paradiso ,Akira Kurasowas works ,City of God and some other works also.Deserving movies to be celeberated indeed!
When I went through the list I was disturbed why there was no movies from India .I felt some movies like Nayagan (Listed in Time Magazine with out ranking ) ,Lagaan for which RogerEbert rated 4 stars ,Pather Panchali (Satyajith Rays Masterpiece) could have found its place in some lists.Is the Quality movies in India not being promoted to a broader sense or its getting restricted to International awards.I was thinking this in a different way also of why Indian movies doesnt get a greater acclaim.The answer I got was there are only a 10-15 quality movies in worlds biggest Movie making Industry to name in the category.The truth is we dont make movie for international standards.Any disputes?

Comments

I feel that you msg 100% right Indian Movies is nice entertaining every person if you want more about Indian Movies or Bollywood Movies visit

Popular posts from this blog

5 Forgotten Tamil movies (70's 80's 90's) to watch during this lock down available in Youtube

Silambattam (2008)

Anantha Thandavam -The original Pirivom Sandhippom