Indira Logathil Na.Azhagappan (2008)


This is intolerable,irresistible and horrible ,I cant see Vadivel doing a mass hero preaching. Last night I experienced one of the worst movies in my recent past in terms of comedy,heroism and screenplay. What was the guts for Vadivel to show case him as a mass hero and what was the belief for him that people would perceive as a Mass hero.Tamil Cinema has not been spoiled to that extend.Vadivelu is still a joker and comedian he should understand that.

Indira Logathil Na.Azhagappan directed by Thambe Ramaiya who was scripting comedy track for Vadivel is a so called comedy made on a stage artist Azhagappan (Vadivel )
who shuttules between heaven,hell and earth because of the romance for Ramba(Yamini Sharma ) for Azhagappan .After tasting the secrets for birth he tries saving the human kind from doing sins.It all happens too much when the movie goes by and I started eroding my friend to move out of the theatre .But for the money we paid we remained closing our eyes.

Vadivel appears in three characters Azhagappan ,Indiran head of heaven and Yama god of death.The major problem for this movie is this aspect. It is too much Vadivel centric and it gives a big and atrocious focus to a actor who is just a comedian .Its the director who had to be blamed for the hilarious comedy and screenplay. I was doubt ful whether I am the only person who is not enjoying the comedies, later I felt the cinema hall became empty before the movie got over.So I was right that was the worst comedies which we experienced.Why did they rope in Shreya for one song ,the dance and the song was at its bad shape which was not able to even hear.Sabhesh Murali had given his least possible tunes for this movie .Nasser as Naradhar trapped in the bunch of Jokers who had attempted to make a comedy movie.The Yamadarmaraj character is the most horrible portrait with horrendous noise which gave me a big head ache.

It is very clear now the director should have convinced that fans will accept what ever they feed with Vadivel .Its not so.People should stick what they know best.Thambe Ramaiah should continue tracks and vadivelu should continue as a comedian and he is not a mass hero who can preach like M.G.R and Rajinikanth.So Indira Logathil Na Azhagappan becomes the biggest Mokkai of recent past .I am still doubt ful what made Vadivelu accepting this story losing nearly 30 stories .Simbu Devan did it because it had a good track of characterization here nothing is visible as far as I’ve seen and I don’t know whether Kids would enjoy it or what but for me It was the worst .Nothing could save this movie.


Rating :1.5/10

Comments

G U R U said…
Dude, I heard the same from some of my friends, that it is a hopeless movie...I must watch it soon :-D
Anonymous said…
I saw this film in Newark screens, NJ. I felt it was much preaching. But, we need to know that Vedivelu is much matured actor. Songs are good, Thambi Ramaiya didn't showed Vedivelu as a mass hero at any place. Even in the first introduction song didn’t portrait as a mass hero, lyric for that song the introduction song is full of comedy. According to me, in this film Vedivelu they didn’t show him as a mass hero. They tried to tell a message with much of comedy scene. Vedivelu’s first film as hero was in the same track but with good comedy scenes and with very less sentiment scenes. Compare to most of the crappie mass hero film like tirumalai, pudiya gethai, baba this film is not so bad. According to me, if I want to relax after office work, either I will watch Friends or Everybody loves Raymond English serial or Vedivelu & Vivek comedy scenes or films like Mozhi, Imsai Arasan 23 Pulikesi.

Every one is an actor over here, it can M.G.R or Rajini or Agith or Vijay or Vedivelu or Vivek. Every director is trying to push some message in a film, which should not affect an actor.
Karthik said…
"Every one is an actor over here, it can M.G.R or Rajini or Agith or Vijay or Vedivelu or Vivek. Every director is trying to push some message in a film, which should not affect an actor."

accepted Sir, i agree with you .But i feel every actor or for that any body should know what is his core competency.:) that was my point.
Bharathy said…
I wonder how imsai arasan became a hit!!
which made them release this movie with vadivelu in the main role!!

MGR,Rajini,Ajith or vijay are capable of doing a hero play as well as a comedian's role!

I still respect Vadivelu and enjoy watching him as a comedian..
def not the other way round..oh plzz! :)
Karthik said…
@ Bharathy

Long time !!!!
Yeah u are absolutely right on Vadivel...!Imsai arasan didnt show him as a hero it showed him as a comedian and it become hit because of good and worthy humour which were kiddish and enjoyable..Credit to SImbudevan's screen play

Popular posts from this blog

5 Forgotten Tamil movies (70's 80's 90's) to watch during this lock down available in Youtube

Silambattam (2008)

Anantha Thandavam -The original Pirivom Sandhippom