Expectations from My side

I feel i am watching less movies in my DVD and more in chamber halls.That was one lesser reason to skip the Israeli movie festival too.But some interesting movies are out in the city from the tamil movie Pandi to classic Indiana Jones .I am watching the later one tomorrow and Pandi very next day.I have some lesser collection of unwatched movies in my DVD queue .Some of the interesting movies are releasing this year and as usual the expectations are high for each movie which are about to be mentioned.I am not sure whether expectations are going to work for these movies commercially but as a normal fan this year was a bad year for In theatre experience except for Anjathey.All the other movies had been such a trash and still many more to come.
Gautham menon has restarted his Chennaiyil Oru Mazhai Kalam with Trisha.Daniel Balaji is there in the cast as baddy and you can reach to some clue where the movie will be as it is set against the working IT Women.Varanam Ayiram stills are promising but I hate predicting stories as people say its based on Forrest Gump.Next one is Dasavatharam .What can we say nothing is revealed except the Mallika sherawat's cassete release short skirts.

Mysskin's Nandalala is there in the line with Vishal & R.D Rajasekars "Satyam " .There is my personal favourite Ananda thandavam .Many more to come .But I am impatiently waiting for a descent movie for the past four months in tamil but nothing is coming out of the rolls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Forgotten Tamil movies (70's 80's 90's) to watch during this lock down available in Youtube

Silambattam (2008)

Anantha Thandavam -The original Pirivom Sandhippom