One year of Blogging

Kudos to me...Its been a year of blogging for me and I slowly got inclined towards this and made it a hobby.I thank all my readers and my friends who read this blog occassionaly or regularly.It all started when I watched Sivaji on the first day and I wanted to share the joy of watching than reviewing the movie.Movie watching has always fascinated me and for many,some times I find crazy of watching the movie Bombay 35 times in theatres alone just for Manisha Koirala ( That can not be counted just for Movies J) .I have shared some memorable movie experience of watching movies in this blog.I trust many would have the same .

Ashok's blog gave a huge inspiration to write blog on movies and ofcourse my brother Sivaram who had been my movie partner and we both share radical views on movies.I am Rajini Fan and he is a Kamal fan.Its been a year and I have almost viewed 2oo movies (some of the movies I had missed to review ).But I have been prompt in posting ,may it be from Madurai,Surat,Mumbai,Tirunelveli,Ahmedabad.I have been enjoying this experience and I can see there all lots of room for improvement.I started with Sivaji and I am now with Dasavatharam.

When I started blogging ,my friends made fun of my promptness in posting the review .But slowly it became a routine for them to check my comments on the movie.The medium gave some good friends who became my regular readers.Since a year there have been some exciting movies and I took some pains in selecting movies .When I was in college my friend Yuvaraj and myself used to discuss about the movies which we see .Our discussion used to be a analysis of the movie which would fit as a review if written.I think back the days of watching the movies in Madurai bunking my case studies in the college.Mappilai Vinayagar was a great source of world cinema for guys like me .

I have tried to maintain the consistency of postings both in my Tamil Blog (http://www.arunthapattam.blogspot.com/ ) and this one.I wanted to put forth my thanks again to friends Mathi,Ashok,Bharathy,S.K,Kotees,Sabari and many more .Thanks for the support and happy reading.

Comments

Anonymous said…
anyone going for a preview film even before it's release...@#!
Is that that easy other than journalists, cinema related persons etc... to watch it?
Karthik said…
@ Ramanan
I dont think so,its easy,this time I was lucky thats it....
Sivaram said…
hey hey it all started off with sivaji rite i do remmeber karthik gr8 going good work and ur writings are improving day by day ..
Anonymous said…
Keep it up Karthik Ebert.
Mohanakrishnan.
kottees said…
Hey kaddy,

Gr8 going man.... Keep rocking...


Rgds
Kottee
Karthik said…
@ Mohana Krishnan

Thanks sir !! Antha ebertngrathu konjam overah erukkunga..avaru peria aal...

@ Kotee
Nandri Nanba
Bharathy said…
Clap Clap Clap :)..
Congrats!!!!
Wishing you many many years of happy blogging and friends :)
Karthik said…
@Barathy

Thanks buddy :)
Pilani Pictures said…
Congrats mama....Started with Sivaji..last postedon Kamal..Great!! keep going!
Karthik said…
@Pilani Pictures

Thanks Sundar For ur support

Cheers
Barath said…
Keep up the momentum and happy movie watching...I still could not find time to finish up the Tamil Short story downloaded as PDF...Hope to finish it soon and will post comment.
Karthik said…
@ Bharath

thank u sir,,,
eagerly waiting for the meet up in dindugal at the marriage hope u are there

Popular posts from this blog

5 Forgotten Tamil movies (70's 80's 90's) to watch during this lock down available in Youtube

Silambattam (2008)

Anantha Thandavam -The original Pirivom Sandhippom