Tribute to Sujatha


I am in a new place and a new environment where I am hardly able think of think of my routine. I am in a training and it so remembers my school days.Sadly I am leaving the office in the midnights .The news came for my in the middle of the training which made me feel that I must steal some time to write about this writer whom I liked .To begin I started reading novels because of this Writer. Yes I am speaking about Sujatha (C.Rangarajan) who passed away yesterday.
Eminent writer’s demise is a big blow for the Tamil literature world and Tamil cinema.I pay my honest tribute to him.It was Pirivom sandhippom,Erandavathu kadhal,Srirangathu devathaigal,Kadaisi Mutham and many which I loved in his work.Not to mention it was Pirivom santhippom the most.When my brother called me he said what is Director Shankar going to do after Sujatha.I was thinking about it for a while amidst my hard and fast training.
Yeah he was the guy who gave some techno jargons in Tamil Cinema .CPR in Shivaji,Your Chromosomes X,Y changes in Ayutha Eluthu,Enforcement directorate in Shivaji and be proud because of Sujatha we were able to show Computers (It was a portable TV although ) in the 80’s in the movie Vikram.Sujatha had been the head of the team who designed the Electronic voting machine at BEL.I had mailed to him twice at his email id and I have got a reply also,writersujatha@hotmail.com.I was feeling so bad he that would not be able to see Madhumitha and Ragupathy in celluloid his famous characters of Pirivom Santhippom.I feel the loss when I was anticipating the movie a lot.Some of my readers have also sent mail to me ,which made me feel that I must post a write up on him.
Because of this training there were delay in posting the comments.

Comments

Bharathy said…
May the the soul rest in peace!..
We indeed would miss a Great writer!!!
G U R U said…
The literary world has lost a great man..
Anonymous said…
great loss indeed... karthick! hope you remember me!
Karthik said…
@Barathy
he was simply great
@ Guru
Exactly !even tamil cinema
@ Chriz
Ofcourse I remember u man !But btw is the poto showing the real chriz :P
Anonymous said…
@karthik...
illa illa... oru heights of aarvakolaaril edutha foto.. now changed it...

Popular posts from this blog

5 Forgotten Tamil movies (70's 80's 90's) to watch during this lock down available in Youtube

Silambattam (2008)

Anantha Thandavam -The original Pirivom Sandhippom