Mothi Vilayadu (2009)



To be very frank I walked out of the movie in the middle! It is really difficult to watch a Saran Movie,Every time I expect “ Atleast this time “ But he has the reputation of making some mediocre movies in the past which had unexpectedly become a commercial hit.This time with the trailer and songs I expected a decent entertainer.It was such a irritating and amateurish performance onscreen and direction which made me to walk out of the hall.

Vinay and Kalabavan Mani make a funny story about family,Business and revenge,Till first half of movie you have nothing to enjoy other than the Kajal Agarwal's smile ,but with second half of the movie comes the most irritating part .No Logic,no point where the movie leads,some rubbish dialogues and twists makes a painful watch.I would clearly say this movie is one of the worst made movie this year for its screenplay and performance.Even the dubbing looks so irritating in this movie.I could not understand how can Saran take his screenplay for granted to give such a movie .

I feel bad for wasting two hours of my life in watching this movie which speaks about the high profile business people life and their games in a idiotic way.One convincing factor is the songs and Music! Colonial cousins have delivered peppy tunes for this movie which looks good onscreen.I should be honest , If I expect a neat entertainer with good screenplay from Saran then I am the biggest fool !

Trash

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Pilani Pictures said…
mama.. wat hapnd to Ayan review da?
I watched it only last nite..Just wanted to chek out with you... :)
Karthik said…
@ hapi
welcome boss

@pilani pictures.
i watched ayan but very late ,just skipped the review.I didnt like the movie.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Forgotten Tamil movies (70's 80's 90's) to watch during this lock down available in Youtube

Silambattam (2008)

Anantha Thandavam -The original Pirivom Sandhippom